This is a unique chinese egg recipe. The eggs and prawns are steamed together. This is an interesting variation from usual egg recipes.
Prawns: 1 pound
Chicken broth: 1 cup
Aginomoto(chinese salt): ¼ tsp
Oil: two tsp
Salt and freshly ground pepper: to taste
Water: one cup
1. Beat eggs, mix salt, aginomoto, and ground black pepper.
2. Heat chicken broth and water and pour over eggs slowly.
3. Add prawns too. Cut in small pieces if they are big.
4. Put the bowl of eggs in a steamer.
5. Cover and steam over boiling water for fifteen to twenty minutes until the custard is settled.
6. Heat two tsp oil and pour over eggs.
7. Serve hot.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.