The gram dal and potato cutlets are tasty snacks for teatime or brunch.
- Gram dal: 2 cup boiled
- Potatoes: 2 boiled
- Garam masala powder:1 teaspoon
- Green coriander: 3 tablespoon
- Mint leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Egg: 1
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder:1 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients well and form balls of equal size.
- Flatten the balls with your palms to make round and half inch thick cutlets.
- Shallow fry in 3 tablespoon oil.
- Serve with green sauce or tomato ketchup.
Chop coriander leaves (1 tablespoon), mint leaves (1 tablespoon) green chilies (2-3)and mix in 200 grams yogurt. Add cumin seeds and a pinch of salt.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.